- Thank you for joining our Worship Service; we pray that our time together before the Lord has been an encouragement to you. We also thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make this worship service possible.
- In-person Worship, on-site College/University Sunday School and Youth Sunday School have been placed on hold until further notice. We will update you of any change when the current two-week social lockdown ends on Nov. 23rd.
- Due to the new order from the Public Health Officer on limiting social interactions, we are postponing onsite Sunday school (Kindergarten to Grade 7) for now. We will continue to assess and will inform you when, by God’s mercy and grace, things start to improve and we can re-gather once again and welcome the children back in the gym.
We continue to offer online Sunday school for Preschool to Grade 7 at 9:00 AM. Let’s continue to learn, connect and praise the Lord with your children through this way.
- If you are burdened to come together to pray for brothers and sisters who have requested our prayer, join us in the Virtual Worship room at 10:15 AM each Sunday. We’ll pray in small groups, and end by 10:30 AM.
- Our Consistory meets this Tuesday evening via Zoom. We covet your prayers for God’s guidance and wisdom.
- Something exciting is happening at FEC! We can now access thousands of video Bible Studies through Right Now Media. Our desire and prayer are that through these materials, we will grow deeper spiritually and strengthen our connections as a community. But you need to sign up by sending an email to email@example.com by November 22nd so that we can release your email address to Right Now Media; then they will send you an email to get you started.
- Today is the last day to register for Operation Christmas Child. For those who have registered to help pack, you will be contacted by the organizers. If you are packing your own box, please drop packed box at church before or by the November 20th. If you have not yet registered and would still like to participate, you can donate money by designating it “FEC OCC Project” or bring in a “wow” toy before Nov. 20th, but you need to register by today. Go to FEC website for registration link and details.
To all FEC Members: Our 2020 Annual General Meeting will be held virtually by Zoom after the Holy Communion Worship Service on December 6th at 11:45 AM. Please mark your calendars for this important event. Your attendance is of utmost importance as we need at least 50% of active members present in order to reach quorum, or the AGM will not be able to proceed, and another date will have to be set.
We thank the Lord for the following brothers and sister willing to let their names stand for election.
|Candidates for Deacon (English)|
|Candidate for Elder (English)|
|Candidate for Deacon (Chinese)|
As the number of candidates is less than the number of elders and deacons we need, we will be using the affirmation method – deacons will need at least 50% of the votes and elders will need at least 2/3 of the votes to be declared elected.
Due to the pandemic, voting will be done separately, and ahead of our AGM by email. Please watch for an email this week with detailed instructions.