- Thank you for joining our Holy Communion Service; we pray that our time together before the Lord has been an encouragement to you. We also thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make this worship service possible.
- In compliance with Provincial health guidelines, we have 50 seats available for worshipers in the sanctuary. Please pre-register through church website.
- Children Sunday School takes place in the gym (K to Gr. 7) at 10:45 AM. Online Sunday School classes for Pre-school to Gr. 7 take place at 9 AM on Zoom. Please check your email from the Children Ministry or visit fec-richmond.com for more details.
- Thanksgiving Offering 2020 concludes today. “Thank You!” to all who participated. We’ll announce the total soon.
- If you are burdened to come together to pray for brothers and sisters who have requested our prayer, join us in the Virtual Worship room at 10:15AM each Sunday. We’ll pray in small groups, and end by 10:30 AM.
- Both Youth (High School) and College/University Sunday School have on-site meetings every Sunday. College Sunday school goes from 9 to 10:15 AM, and Youth Sunday School meets from 10:45 AM to 12 PM. Virtual options are available for those who cannot attend in-person on Sunday. We welcome those aged 18 to 25 to join our College Sunday school; please contact Jansen @ +1 (236) 777-7782 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tiffany @ (604) 349-8148 (email@example.com).
- Please join us in partnering with Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child to bring cheer to 50 boys and girls around the world by letting them know that God loves them during this pandemic. Let’s come together as a community, whether we participate as a family, small group, or fellowship—may this offering be a celebration of God’s goodness to us and a way to bring hope to others. There are different ways to get involved. Donate money or “wow” toys, pack your own box or come to the FEC packing party on November 20! Whichever you choose, just register before the Nov 15 deadline.
- To provide an important venue for members and families to maintain their active life, FEC is pleased to invite members and adherents to our Badminton Open Gym on Sunday afternoon, from 4 to 7 pm. To keep everyone safe, the gym can accommodate only a maximum of 10 players at any time. Only FEC members and adherents can pre-register (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will have a one-hour spot on a first-come- first-served basis. The deadline for registration is 6 pm each Saturday. Due to the second wave of COVID-19, this open gym is subject to change anytime.
October’s Consistory Announcements
We covet your prayers for the General Services Committee in their work on our septic tank replacement project, the Pastoral Search Committee, the Church Accountant Search Committee, and our Consistory in its ongoing discussions on FEC’s longer-term plans with regards to the changes happening in the Reformed Church in America (RCA).
We thank the Lord for His gracious provision through your continued faithful and sacrificial giving during these difficult and challenging times. As of September 30th, 2020, we are operating at a surplus of $29K.