- Thank you for joining our Sunday Worship Service this morning. We invite you to linger in our Zoom worship room after today’s Service to greet and catch up with one another. We like to thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly worship service available online. Please give thanks and pray for them as they serve us.
- Starting next Sunday (May 30), everyone in the Zoom Worship Room will be able to join a smaller group of brothers and sisters in a Breakout Room for fellowship after the Service. There will be three Breakout Rooms, each with a pastor and a facilitator. The total time for fellowship is 10 minutes.
- We would like to acknowledge our 2021 graduates on May 30th during our Sunday worship service. A graduate’s name list draft is now posted in our website under the announcement page. Please check to see if we are missing anyone that you know who are graduating this year and please email us at email@example.com to update us by today.
- If you would like to transfer your membership to this church, and you have been worshiping with us for at least three months, please contact our Elders or Pastors by next Sunday (May 30th).
- We give thanks to the Lord that Pastor Joseph Jou will be ordained and installed into the office of Minister of Word and Sacrament by Classis BC of the RCA on Friday, June 11th at 7 PM. Details of this Service will be forthcoming.
- Join us June 5 Saturday for the 5th instalment of “Raising Kids with a Faith that Lasts” on zoom. Check out FEC website for the zoom link.
- Calling all FEC youth (15+) and young adults to consider becoming a Summer Missionary this year! The training for Summer Missionaries with CEF is from July 2-9 (4-6 hrs. a day) and you will teach clubs from July 12-Aug 13th. See the website www.everychild.me and click on the tab under “Join the Crew” for the registration form and general information. To experience the full program and increase the likelihood of your registration being accepted by CEF, it is best to submit your forms before the end of May. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions and also after you have been accepted by CEF to receive coverage for your training fees from the church. May God guide your decision in this rare jewel of opportunities.
- In Lieu of VBS, we have partnered with Child Evangelism fellowship to host summer club from July 19 to 23 for children age 5-10. Parents watch for registration info and details , these will be emailed to you this week. FEC members and adherents have till June 13 to register. Space is limited.
- Join our prayer meetings on Wednesday evenings and pre-Worship Service prayer time, and the small group meetings that are held virtually throughout the week. If you are interested in joining any of these meetings or need more information, please contact our pastors.
- We use email to send information regarding our Sunday Worship Service. If you do not receive one, please send us an email (email@example.com) to be added to the list.
- To the members and adherents of FEC: we thank the Lord for His gracious provision through your continued faithful giving. As of April 30, 2021, we are operating at a deficit of $19,367.
Giving $52,814 Expenses $72,181 $19,367*
*Expenses include first quarter disbursement of missionary support ($21,000)