- Thank you for joining our Father’s day Worship Service this morning. We pray for God’s richest blessings on all the fathers but particularly those from the church family. Please join our breakout room for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters after service.
- As per new variance for indoor worship services, a maximum of 50 slots including those who are conducting worship service will be available each week. Please visit FEC website and use the registration tab to register (first come, first served basis). Please note that we only have Zoom Children Sunday School at this time. We also want to give a friendly reminder that the provincial guidelines, require at this time, that those
participants in our in person worship service must disperse immediately after the worship service.
- Next Sunday, June 27th is Pastor David’s Retirement Worship Service, which will be followed by a time of refreshments in the gym. In order to participate and to help us estimate how much food to prepare, you must register for the English Worship Service for this date on our church website. Space is limited and will be based on a first come first serve basis. The refreshment time will be followed by a retirement Zoom Party from
2-3 pm. The link will be send to all members, adherents, and guests closer to the event. If you do not receive the link by next Saturday, June 26th, please e-mail email@example.com
- FEC end of school Korean BBQ for youth & young adults is on Friday June 25 th from 6:30PM at church parking lot. RSVP by Wednesday 6:00PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 3rd is the session 6th of “Practical Tips for Parenting” workshop for parents. Please join us.
- In Lieu of VBS, we have partnered with Child Evangelism Fellowship to host summer club from July 19 to 23, for children ages 5-10, from 10-11 am. Please see the registration info and details that have been or will be e-mailed out, or contact email@example.com. FEC members, adherents, and parents, please register by today. Space is limited.
- Connect with the Lord and with others through our Wednesday Worship & Prayer Time (8 PM), the Pre-Worship Service Prayer Time (10:15 AM), or one of our Small Groups meeting virtually throughout the week. If you are interested in joining any of these meetings, or need more information, please contact our pastors.
- We thank Bretta Po and Family for their generous gift of $10,000 in memory of Dr. Henson Po.