- Thank you for joining our Sunday Worship Service this morning. We invite everyone in the Zoom Worship Room to one of 3 Breakout Rooms for 10 minutes of fellowship with a smaller group of brothers and sisters after the Service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship Service available online.
- As per new variance for indoor worship services, a maximum of 50 slots will be available each week. Please visit FEC website and use the registration tab to register (first come, first served basis). Please note that we only have Zoom Children Sunday School at this time. We also want to give a friendly reminder that the provincial guidelines, require at this time, that those participants in our in person worship service must disperse
immediately after the worship service.
- Our Consistory meets this Tuesday. We covet your prayers.
- Today, we welcome the following as FEC’s newest members through transfer of membership: Pastor Sandy Hung, Bernard and Betty Li.
- For those who received email invitation to join us in discord to make some yummy food for Father’s Day, let’s take this opportunity to let our dads and father figures in our lives know we appreciate them! We have two choices available. Sweet option which are delicious cookies! Savory option which is tasty wonton soup!. We’re looking forward to see you guys! Please RVSP by the end of the day on Wednesday (June 16th, 2021), Event Time 4pm -6pm. June 19th.
- Calling all FEC youth (15+) and young adults to consider becoming a Summer Missionary with CEF this year! See the website www.everychild.me/crew for the registration form and general information. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions and also after you have been accepted by CEF to receive coverage for your training fees from the church.
- In Lieu of VBS, we have partnered with Child Evangelism Fellowship to host summer club from July 19 to 23, for children ages 5-10, from 10-11 am. Please see the registration info and details that have been or will be e-mailed out, or contact email@example.com. FEC members, adherents, and parents, please register by today. Space is limited.
- Connect with the Lord and with others through our Wednesday Worship & Prayer Time (8 PM), the Pre-Worship Service Prayer Time (10:15 AM), or one of our Small Groups meeting virtually throughout the week. If you are interested in joining any of these meetings, or need more information, please contact our pastors.