- Thank you for joining our online Sunday Holy Communion Service. We trust that you have been encouraged and blessed by our time together. Please join our breakout room for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters after service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship Service available online.
- As per the new variance concerning indoor worship services, we will be back to normal in-person worship service at 10:45 am only, starting next week. Zoom and live stream worship service will still be available until further notice. The children’s Sunday School will still be only available on Zoom. In addition, we would like to encourage
people to stay home if they feel sick or have covid symptoms, practice proper hygiene and hand sanitizing, while attending the worship services. We also request that those not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks as recommended by the provincial guidelines. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- Join us on Sunday July 25 at 4pm in the FEC gym to tie dye your very own UP Fellowship shirt. Snacks, tee shirts and tie dying kits will be provided. Please RSVP through Instagram @upfellowship.fec or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday July 14.
- In lieu of Vacation Bible School (VBS) this year, children are invited to come discover the “Wonders of the Amazon (Amazed by God’s Love)” Kids Club this summer. We will play games, hear some great stories and have lots of fun starting from:
Date: July 19 to 23 (5 days from Monday to Friday)
Time: 10:00 to 11:00 am
Via: Zoom (link to follow closer to this week)
For: children as young as 5 to 10 years of age (not younger or older than this)
We are now accepting registration forms (one form per child please) until July 11th (Sunday). The fee of $5.00 for each child has been covered by an anonymous donor. If you have any questions or concerns, or need a registration form, please reach out to us through email@example.com, and help spread the word.
- Pastor David Tsai, the Senior Pastor of Fujian Evangelical Church, has officially retired on June 30th . He has finished his 19 years of faithful service to the Lord in our church. May the Lord bless and continue to lead him & his family.
- “Congratulations!” to Irene and Lamont Chan in the arrival of their first child, Marceline Chan on June 30th, weighing 7.54lbs. Both mother and baby are doing well.