- Welcome & thank you for joining our Sunday Worship Service. We trust that you have been encouraged and blessed by our time together. Please join our breakout room online for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters after service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship Service available.
- Zoom and live stream worship service will still be available until further notice. The children’s Sunday School will still be only available on Zoom. In addition, we would like to encourage people to stay home if they feel sick or have covid symptoms, practice proper hygiene and hand sanitizing, while attending the worship services. We also request that those not fully vaccinated continue to wear masks as recommended by the
- Our Consistory meets this Tuesday. We covet your prayers.
- For those of you who are college and young adults, join us on Sunday July 25 at 4pm in the FEC gym to tie dye your very own UP Fellowship shirt. Snacks, tee shirts and tie dying kits will be provided. Please RSVP through Instagram @upfellowship.fec or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday July 21.
- If you know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord and would like to declare your faith through baptism on Thanksgiving Sunday (Oct. 10th), and if you have been worshiping with us for at least three months and would like to transfer your membership to this church from your former church, please let our pastors or elders know.
- Dear members and adherents at FEC, we are planning a pastoral visitation to get to know the congregants in obedience to Jesus’ mandate instructed to Peter in John 21: 15-17. Please do not feel obligated to agree to the visitation but we would love it if you would give us an opportunity to visit and meet with you. We will be sending you personalized emails in the near future. Please respond to us at your earliest convenience.
- There will be a “Spiritual Formation & Evangelism Weekend in Mandarin” (Rev. Felix Liu – Speaker) on July 30 @ 7:30PM, July 31@ 7:30PM, August1 @ 9AM (Mandarin), 10:45 AM (Minnanese) via Zoom. If you speak Mandarin and would like to join, here is the Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83628368270?pwd=aHZhWS9tb3pRYlVUWEVoSzdlMFh6UT
09 Meeting ID: 836 2836 8270, Passcode: 070020
- Congratulations to Victor and Esther Yuen in the arrival of their first child, Melody Yuen on July 16 th , weighing 6.15 lbs. Both mother and baby are doing well.