- Thank you for joining our Worship Service. We trust that you have been encouraged and blessed by our time together. Do linger in our Zoom worship room to greet and catch up with one another.
- Next Sunday, we celebrate Holy Communion. Let us prepare our hearts to come before the Lord’s Table.
- Join us this coming Saturday (March 6, 5:00-6:15 pm) for the 2nd installment of "Essentials of Parenting- Raising Kids with a Faith that Last" by Tim Kimmel Et al via Zoom thru Right Now Media , please contact church or check out FEC
website for zoom link. Zoom room will open 15 minutes before 5 pm and 15 minutes after 6:15 to give people extra time to chat and fellowship.
- The Newcomer’s Ministry Team is actively recruiting volunteers who would like to serve in the ministry. If you are interested please contact the ministry leader Alfredo Yao at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pastor Charlie at email@example.com
- We are recruiting church members to join our Care Group. If you are interested or have any questions, please email Pastor Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Eden Wong at email@example.com
- 2020 Offering receipts have been mailed out. If you do not receive it by this week, please contact Michael Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are burdened to come together to pray for brothers and sisters who have requested our prayer, join us in the Virtual Worship room at 10:15 AM each Sunday. We'll pray in small groups, and end by 10:30 AM.
- Dr. Loretta Cham, mother of Christabelle Chan is now with the Lord. She passed away in Manila on Feb 26, 2021. She was 81 years old.