- Thank you for joining our Christmas Worship Service on this Fourth Sunday of the Advent Season. We also thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make this worship service possible.
- “A very Merry Christmas!” to all. Let us celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. May His peace, joy and hope fill our hearts.
- We have a Virtual prayer meeting every Wednesday evening via Zoom at 8PM. It will be on break this week & next week (Dec. 23rd & Dec. 30th). It will resume on Jan. 6th. If you would like to join us this coming New Year, please email [email protected], we will send you the Zoom room link.
- Join us for our Christmas Eve Service – “The Light Shines in the Darkness” on Thursday, Dec. 24th at 9 PM over Zoom. The Chinese Christmas Eve Service will take place at 7:30 PM, also over Zoom. To make our Christmas merrier in this pandemic situation, we would like you to show your recent family (or individual) picture after our Zoom Christmas Eve Service. If you would like to join, please send your pictures with greetings to [email protected] Deadline for submission is December 22nd.
- FEC UP is hosting a Year End Celebration on Dec 27th from 7-9 pm. Please join us in zoom for (real) Secret Santa & Festive games. RSVP or ask question to [email protected] by 4 pm today.
- During FEC’s 36th Anniversary Worship Service on January 24th, 2021, we will witness and participate in the ordination and installation of our newly elected Elder and Deacons, and express our gratitude to the Deacons taking a rest from active duties. Let’s pray for God’s continued provision and leading for FEC as we enter a new year.
- Parents and children: Join us every Sunday online for Sunday School (Preschool to Grade 7) at 9:00 AM.
Let’s continue to learn, connect and praise the Lord together.
- If you are burdened to come together to pray for brothers and sisters who have requested our prayer, join us in the Virtual Worship room at 10:15 AM each Sunday. We’ll pray in small groups, and end by 10:30 AM.
- Due to the extension of the current social lockdown to January 8th, 2021, all in-person worship, meetings and activities at FEC are on hold until further notice. We will update you of any change in the New Year.