- Thank you for joining our Worship Service this morning. We invite you to linger in our Zoom worship room after today’s Service to greet and catch up with one another. We like to thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly worship service available online. Please give thanks and pray for them as they serve us.
- We would like to acknowledge our 2021 graduates on May 30th during our Sunday worship service. A graduate’s name list draft is now posted in our website under the announcement page. Please check to see if we are missing anyone that you know who are graduating this year and please email us at email@example.com to update us.
- We like to encourage you to continue to participate in FEC’s virtual community. Join our prayer meetings on Wednesday evenings and pre-Worship Service prayer time, and the small group meetings that are held virtually throughout the week. If you are interested in joining any of these meetings or need more information,
please contact our pastors.
- We value your feedback regarding our online Worship Service. As we are using email to keep you informed, please send us an email if you are not currently on list. Remember to visit our website ( www.fec-richmond.com ) regularly for the latest news and announcements.
- Our condolences to Nicky and Annie Yao and Family in the passing away of Nicky’s mother, Felisa S. Chua on April 20th at the age of 82 in Manila, Philippines. May the Lord comfort the Yao Family during their time of grief and loss.