- Welcome & thank you for joining our Thanksgiving Sunday Worship Service. For those of you who are joining us through virtual means, please join our breakout room online for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters. For those of you joining us in-person, refreshment is served in the Fellowship Hall after the worship service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship Service available.
- Zoom and live stream worship service will be available until further notice. The children’s Sunday school will still be only available on Zoom at 9 AM.
- We welcome Stephanie Yu as FEC’s newest member today through baptism.
- The special Thanksgiving Offering this year will be use to support the four charitable organizations listed below.
- 25% Chinese Coordination Center of Worldwide Evangelism (CCCOWE)
- 25% Samaritan’s Purse – Canadian Disaster Relief
- 25% Union Gospel Mission
- 25% Operation Mobilization – Send Help for Afghanistan.
You may give your designated Thanksgiving offering throughout the month of October.
We have 3 ways of receiving your offering and here’s how you can designate them to our Thanksgiving campaign for the month of October:
- Cheque / Cash: Enclose your offering in an envelope and indicate the amount designated for Thanksgiving. Mail or drop off your offering through the mail slot or in-person on Sunday service into any offering box
- Interac e-Transfer: On the MESSAGE FIELD where you normally include your FEC OFFERING NUMBER, specify the designated amount for Thanksgiving
- Charitable Impact (using credit card): E-mail to email@example.com to specify the designated amount for Thanksgiving
- The church is looking for volunteers to help run an in person “Children’s Fellowship” program for kids elementary to grade 7 (i.e. Bible Story, games, activities, craft, etc.) on Sundays from 10:45 am~12:10 pm. We need a number of volunteers so that we can start up this program and run a rotation. If you may be interested to help please contact Maritoni Macaisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you and your family members would like to participate in the ministry of preparing and serving refreshments and snacks after the worship service each Sunday, please write your name on the sign up sheet posted on the bulletin board at the Fellowship Hall. Please contact Rosie ( email@example.com ) for the guidelines.
- If you are interested in serving as an usher during Sunday service please contact Pastor Sandy. Pastors will provide training to help you understand how to serve. Each service term will be for a period of one month.
|Family Usage||Office Hoursfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mandarin 9AM Service||26|
|English 10:45AM Service||72|
|Minnanese 10:45AM Service||16|