- Welcome & thank you for joining our Holy Communion Service. For those of you who are joining us through virtual means, please join our breakout room online for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters. For those of you joining us in-person, refreshment is served in the Fellowship Hall after the worship service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship Service available.
- Zoom and live stream worship service will be available until further notice. The children’s Sunday school will still be only available on Zoom at 9 AM.
- Next Sunday is Thanksgiving Sunday. The special Thanksgiving Offering this year will be use to support the four charitable organizations listed below.
- 25% Chinese Coordination Center of Worldwide Evangelism (CCCOWE)
- 25% Samaritan’s Purse – Canadian Disaster Relief
- 25% Union Gospel Mission
- 25% Operation Mobilization – Send Help for Afghanistan.
Please prayerfully consider preparing to give to this special offering, if you are willing.
- It is with great joy that we invite you to attend the baptism ceremony of sister Stephanie Yu next Sunday where she will share her testimony of the work that Lord has done in her life. Hope you can come worship, rejoice, and give thanks together.
- The church is looking for volunteers to help run an in person “Children’s Fellowship” program for kids elementary to grade 7 (i.e. Bible Story, games, activities, craft, etc.) on Sundays from 10:45 am~12:10 pm. We need a number of volunteers so that we can start up this program and run a rotation. If you may be interested to help please contact Maritoni Macaisa at email@example.com
- If you and your family members would like to participate in the ministry of preparing and serving refreshments and snacks after the worship service each Sunday, please write your name on the sign up sheet posted on the bulletin board at the Fellowship Hall. Please contact Rosie ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the guidelines.
- If you are interested in serving as an usher during Sunday service please contact Pastor Sandy. Pastors will provide training to help you understand how to serve. Each service term will be for a period of one month.
- Our Gym is now open. For badminton on Sundays, please contact Adrian Wee email@example.com or Raenan Tiu firstname.lastname@example.org . For family group usage (the same household and bubbles), please contact Alvin Wee email@example.com. Family Group usage is only permitted for sports activities and during FEC office hours.
- Our condolences to Dan & Maria Coquinco in the passing away of Dan’s mother Ana Chua Coquinco on September 28th at the age of 99 in Manila. May the Lord comfort the bereaved Family during their time of grief.
|Attendance Last Sunday|
|Mandarin 9AM Service||20|
|English 10:45ASM Service||63|
|Minnanese 10:45AM Service||20|