- Welcome & thank you for joining our Sunday Worship Service. We trust that you have been encouraged and blessed by our time together. After the worship service, Please join our breakout room online for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters. Refreshment is served in the Fellowship Hall after the in-person worship service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship
- Zoom and live stream worship service will still be available until further notice. The children’s Sunday School will still be only available on Zoom at 9 AM.
- Our Consistory meets this Tuesday. We covet your prayers.
- If you are interested in joining a small group in the new school year starting in September, please contact our Small Group Coordinator, Rebecca Lim, at email@example.com .
- Our Church has re-opened for in-person worship Service. We would like to invite families to prepare and serve refreshments after the worship service each Sunday. If you and your family members would like to participate and serve the Lord in this ministry, please write your name on the sign up sheet posted on the bulletin board at the Fellowship Hall. Please contact Rosie ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the guidelines.
- If you are interested in serving as an usher during Sunday service please contact the church staff. Pastors will provide training to help you understand how to serve. Each service term will be for a period of one month.
- Our Gym is now open. For badminton on Sundays, please contact Adrian Wee email@example.com or Raenan Tiu firstname.lastname@example.org . For family group usage (the same household and bubbles), please contact Alvin Wee email@example.com . Family Group usage is only permitted for sports activities and during FEC office hours.
- We will have our annual church picnic on August 29 th at South Arm Community Park near picnic table section (Garden City Road and Williams) after our Sunday worship service. Children can enjoy the playground and the adults will have several fun games to enjoy and get to know each other better. There will be prizes for the games. If you would like to join, please visit our website https://www.fec-richmond.com you will have a
choice of signing up for picnic only or with games. Please sign up so we can place you in a different group for games. The deadline for registration is August 22 nd . Please bring your own food either individually or as a group and also bring your portable chair. We will accept cash donations for the prizes we will be giving out for the games. Our Sunday Worship Service on August 29 th will start at 9:00AM instead of usual 10:45AM
to officially launch our picnic at 11 AM at the park.