- Welcome & thank you for joining our Holy Communion Service. We trust that you have been encouraged and blessed by our time together. After the worship service, Please join our breakout room online for 10 minutes of fellowship with our brothers and sisters. Refreshment is served in the Fellowship Hall after the in-person worship service. We thank the many brothers and sisters laboring together to make our weekly Worship
- Zoom and live stream worship service will still be available until further notice. The children’s Sunday School will still be only available on Zoom.
- If you know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord and would like to declare your faith through baptism on Thanksgiving Sunday (Oct. 10th), and if you have been worshiping with us for at least three months and would like to transfer your membership to this church from your former church, please let our pastors or elders know by today.
- Dear members and adherents at FEC, we are planning a pastoral visitation to get to know the congregants in obedience to Jesus’ mandate instructed to Peter in John 21: 15-17. Please do not feel obligated to agree to the visitation but we would love it if you would give us an opportunity to visit and meet with you. We will be sending you personalized emails in the near future. Please respond to us at your earliest convenience.
- Our Church has re-opened for in-person worship Service. We would like to invite families to prepare and serve refreshments after the worship service each Sunday. If you and your family members would like to participate and serve the Lord in this ministry, please write your name on the sign up sheet posted on the bulletin board at the Fellowship Hall. Please contact Rosie ( email@example.com ) for the guidelines.
- Our Gym is now open. For badminton on Sundays, please contact Adrian Wee firstname.lastname@example.org or Raenan Tiu email@example.com . For family group usage (the same household and bubbles), please contact Alvin Wee firstname.lastname@example.org . Family Group usage is only permitted for sports activities and during FEC office hours.